Download as PDF: Training Modules | Module de Training (in Romanian language).

Now with Drupal 8!

Webikon delivers customized Drupal in-house training for your company or organization. We organize workshops that offer training in building content-driven web applications for Drupal 8 and 7 for site builders, designers and developers. Our training activities are designed for small and medium groups with a flexible curricula that can be tailored to your needs.

Our training modules are designated for site administrators and developers too. For some of them the target is entry level and others are designed for medium and advanced Drupal developers or site admins. On client demand, we can prepare custom training topics.


Our training modules are built as “learn by doing” sessions. The theoretical part takes no more than 30% of the training duration while the other 70% is allocated for “hands on” and practical activities, as you face them in the real context.

Check out our training modules: