Basics of Developing with Drupal7
"Basics of Developing with Drupal 7" is an open training to be delivered in Bucharest during 21st and 22nd of April 2011, that will provide you with a solid basis for web application development using Drupal 7 CMS. After the first day of training, you will be able to build and customize a basic Drupal website. The second day will introduce you to advanced techniques for content and user interface building. This is an interactive training, as 60% of the training sessions are "hands-on" activities.
- Location: București (more details after registration)
- Date: 21st to 22nd of April 2012
- Language: Romanian
- Normal fee: 299 Euro + TVA
- Early bird fee: 269 Euro + TVA (for registrations before 9th of April 2012)
- Companies that train a team of minimum 3 developers are eligible for a 10% discount.
- Maximum number of attendees: 15 (based on "first-in, first-served" policy).
- Day 1: Build a Drupal site in a day
- Drupal. Introduction.
- Fundamentals of content development with Drupal
- Extending Drupal: essential modules
- Organizing content: entities, content types and fields.
- Importing data to Drupal (basic techniques).
- Displaying content in Drupal (Views).
- Multilingual websites.
- Organizaring page layouts with Drupal. Theming.
- Building a custom theme.
- Ziua 2: Advanced Drupal site building
- Dynamic layout building: Context, Display Suite & Panels.
- The arhitecture of Drupal7: core modules, libraries, hooks.
- Developing custom modules in Drupal 7: essential APIs
- The Database Layer in Drupal 7
- Entity API: implementin a new entity
- Field API: implementarea a new field
- Drupal as web service provider.